From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of MARLENE KENNEDY
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 12:50 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] CHOCOLATE NECCO WAFERS

*--
Hi fellow Diabetics:

RE:  John Wilkinson's post

I sent in a post a couple weeks ago re: NECCO WAFERS and asked if anyone out
there has seen the Necco Wafers that come in all-chocolate???  I use them or
Grape gluco tabs when my sugar is LOW and both work just fine.  It's kinda
nice to have both on hand and have a choice.  One thing nice about the
wafers is you can have 5 wafers to one glucose tab.  Please let me know, if
you have chocolate Neccos also and if you do, how do you like them??
Thank you.
Marlene Kennedy
Type I (Juvenile) for 51 yrs
63 yrs YOUNG