[IP] new member.......interested in hearing from anyone that may attend pump group meetings in St. Louis, Mo. area.

My name is Chris, and I live in the metro east of Illinois right across the
river from St. Louis, Mo.

I've had type 1 diabetes for about 28 years now with minor neuropathy and
minor retinopathy. Right now, I am 36 years old and still single.

I use the Medtronic 715 pump, and have done so for about two and one half
years.

I see my Internist physician 4x a year, and my endocrinologist 2x a year at
St. Luke's hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.

At the moment, I am interested in hearing from anyone in the St. Louis, Mo.
and metro east Illinois area that may attend any insulin pump group meetings
in the St. Louis, Mo. , and metro east of Illinois.