Re: [IP] Symlin

Judy,
There has been some test done that say going higher is better. These are
not controlled tests, so their results are sceptical. My Endo told some
folks were getting good results from higher then max for t2 use.
Somewheres above the 20u level. I thought of trying it, but went to the
pump first. I refuse to try to figure out two meds at the same time.
Once we get past the honeymoon of the pump, I will start again with the
symlin and push the envelope to see what the results will be. I don't
want to push myself in to low a bs range tho.