Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 turning into Type 1

Great on the birthday, it gives us both something to celebrate. Mine is
only 8 days after yours.

The lady doing the mixing is courting disaster. Now if there was a way
to have a separate pump doing the injecting I would be OK with that. One
infusion site, multiple regimens, cool. Some day in the future maybe as
the technology advances and gets to the artificial Pancreas. We'll get
there some day.  If we would just spend some of that money going to
fight a war on more research, oh well.