Re: [IP] stunning

That is great news, but how long will it take them. They have only just got
the Inset30s onto the Kaiser/Animas contract. Sometimes Kaiser is very
 difficult to work with, but I like my doctors a lot & I stayed with them when I
stopped working because if you get an individual policy after having a
company policy with them, there is no health evaluation, very useful for us
diabetics,

Annabella

Valerie Adams wrote:

FWIW, the Dexcom rep told me last week that Kaiser is doing the
paperwork
now to begin covering the Dex 7.