----- Original Message ----
From: Wyldceltic1 email @ redacted

So the pharmacy called, Symlin's approved and all, but now we're like
"What kind of syringes do you want? Do you know what to start your
dosage at? Did you not get instructions on how to use this?"

No. Nary a peep. I thought that the directions/dosages would be ON THE
Rx!

Jeeze!! OK, what syringes do you use, How much is it measured as?
Units like insulin, or a completely different syringe?

Criminy, if this is how even a DOCTOR does this, I don't want to take
this stuff!!! I'm actually angry right now.... what are the jerks at
Bristol Park Medical Group THAT stupid?