Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 turning into Type 1

AH, My birthday is when you started pumping :-)

Thanks for the head up about the dual wave. I will be trying this
stuff on Tuesday ... a day off from work, so I don't get any guff from
my body at the Apple store. I mean, yeah we 'think different' but even
they wouldn't feel comfy around me in a bad hypo <G>... Maybe my
general Manager would, his brother's looking into pumping and has been
diabetic over 17 years. Times I've been dialing in meds and such he's
said, 'Hey, do whatever you need to do, I know...' so that is nice.

I spoke to a lady who works in another store at the mall (Another
pumper, shoot, that's five pumpers who work in the mall that *I* know
personally) and she even mixed symlin in her pump (!) Uh, I dunno
'bout that yet.... I was a bit nervous hearing that and think I will
try it syringe and chat with the Internist after a time.