From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:31:59 PM
Subject: [IP] Re:OmniPd Insulin Delivery

I know the OmniPod is no where near this slow. I just got done timing my Pod
and a unit a minute is wring by a factor of 3. It takes kust about 20 secons to
deliver a unit of insulin.
And just why does this matter? I would argue if anything slow delivery is an
advantage as it allows the insulin to absorb better with less pooling. I know
there was another misunderstanding being spread about the OmniPod regarding
 Bolusing. Once you have told it to Bolus you can go on your merry way. A
hundred
mile from the PDM if you so choose. Still loving the Pods after 2 1/2 years and
finding the whole system light years ahead of conventional pumps.

Andy