[IP] Pump and supplies

 I used to be on a Cozmo Pump, the 1800, manufactured in April 2007. But then I
switched to the Omnipod because Aetna covered it and I got really good results
from it. But now that my husband changed jobs and insurance to UHC, they will
not cover the cost of the pods BUT they did cover the cost of a brand new
Paradigm.

Just wish that I could recover some of my deductibles that I paid for
that Cozmo and supplies.

  Jan