Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 turning into Type 1

I was told at my endo's office this was the case with me.  She
prescribed Symlin, but since then and waiting on the approvals and
such, I have been using square waves, pushing back from the table more
and BG's are much improved without Symlin.

Well, now the stuff is waiting for me at the pharmacy and I will try
it anyway, but I may not need it much if at all.

Sent from my beautiful iPhone!
Jenny Sutherland
<http://web.mac.com/Wyldceltic1/>