RE: [IP] Re: Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2 diabetes

<<<< Some do have the God edifice and think because YOU have the power to
reverse your condition, that is all they have to do>>>>
HUH?????
<<<< If you are not on Social Security and don't have Insurance, why are you

not on>>>>
I do have insurance, BCBS, and my company has an excellent plan. My ins
company WANTS to pay for a pump for me. They are fighting the dr right along
with animas! I have no complaints whatsoever, I buy $200 worth of insulin it
costs me $12. I make ok money but live alone and support myself and I could
never afford to pay for insulin on my own. Thank God for BCBS!..........joy