From: email @ redacted on behalf of Felix Kasza (lists)
Sent: Sat 4/12/2008 8:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Autoimmune Diseases Diabetes Type 1

Hi Liz,

 > What would it mean if you're told that
 > you have a lot of antibodies years after
 > diagnosis?

I would guess somebody looked into sustained high antibody titres
and whether they are correlated with additional auto-immune
diseases -- but I cannot find anything on Pubmed, sorry. Meyer
Davidson says that antibody levels _may_ decrease (or may not,
obviously), but without any interpretation.

Sorry,
Felix.