RE: [IP] Autoimmune Diseases Diabetes Type 1

Hi again, Joy,

 > how do you know which you are, between 1,
 > 1.5 and 2?

I forgot something, sorry. In my earlier reply, I started with:

 ] In principle, you can check whether there
 ] are islet-cell antibodies, and which types.
 ] If memory serves, a "pure" type one will
 ] have [...]

I forgot to add the part that says how antibody titres diminish
over the years. A handful of years after diagnosis, there is a
good chance that antibodies are no longer present in significant
amounts, and the more time elapses, the greater the uncertainty.
At that point, one can only make an educated guess.

Cheers,
Felix.