[IP] pump infusion sets needed

 Hi, My name is Susan and I am reaching out to anyone who may be able to provide
some assistance. I have been on a paradigm 512 insulin pump for 71/2 months now
and I am trying to find free or discounted pump supplies. I have no insurance
and have recently lost my employment.I am on my third style of infusions because
I have lost a ton of weight through this process and keep having issues with
infusions. I am currently in need of the paradigm silhouettes, I use the 13mm
23". I have some soft sets I can trade also. Please email me if you have any
ideas or supplies email @ redacted Thanks.. Susan