Re: [IP] stunning

:-) I'm not Sara.. I couldn't begin to be her... <VBG>

I agree that many cannot afford one, me included, but it is actually
coming to pass that some insurers are in fact starting to cover these
devises. It is nice when I can call my insurance and say, 'Excuse me,
but such-and such- in hoboken is getting this covered, and United is
covering so and so's in NH.... I'm waiting for you guys to do so as
well'. I feel one day the code number someone posts, or a new CGMS
with another code and my endos Rx's will net me success.

Having the input about these things is very very close to pump therapy
too, so I guess my point is I don't think we should be so insular'
that we miss an 'Easter Egg' regarding insurance and CGMS.