Re: [IP] stunning

Well, Sara, of course they are interelated, but there are many, many pumper
out there that can't afford CGMS or are not interested in it...soooooo, this
is primarily the place for them so that they don't get bored hearing us talk
about sensor life, special tape and the like.  Not a big deal as we often
have some talk about CGMS here, and I have received a lot of input on issues
that I sometimes face with my CGMS.  Cynthia