Re: [IP] I give up

--- On Fri, 4/11/08, Marshall <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Thank you for your interest in CareLink USB. You are
> already in the process of receiving your CareLink USB.
> Only 1 CareLink USB per customer is being allowed at
> this time. If you would like to shop for infusion
> sets, reservoirs, or other accessories, please click
> on Continue Shopping.
>

> This site not only does not work on Macintosh, but it
> barely works on a PC.

 I was having trouble with the Carelink site when using Firefox (on a PC) but
was fine when I switched to Internet Explorer. I've never had problems on the
regular Minimed or store sites using Firefox, though.

 My USB device is scheduled for delivery today, according to the UPS site. MM
processed my request right away, because I only ordered it on Tuesday!

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987