Re: [IP] I give up

 For a limited time, CareLink USB will be available via an online promotion at
http://carelink.medtronicdiabetes.com at no charge. Patients must log in to
CareLink Personal software (new users must register) where they will see a link
for CareLink USB. Limit one per customer.

--- On Thu, 4/10/08, Marshall wrote:

> I tried to use my virtual pc to access the mini med
> site for that free usb device....no luck.
> So I fired up the old laptop pc and went to the mini
> med store, took a while to find the free usb but I
> don't see how to order it!! The site claims it has
> been ordered?
> I give up!

Go to https://carelink.minimed.com/
Sign in if you have an account, or create a new account.
Once you sign in, there's a box in the bottom right corner with the free USB
offer. Click on the link, and it takes you to the Minimed store site. You then
either have to register a new account at the Minimed store or sign into your
existing account. The device should then be added to your cart and you can
submit the order.

Did you get a conformation e-mail from Minimed? I ordered mine on Tuesday and
yesterday I got the shipping confirmation e-mail.

You can also log into Minimed's online store and check your order history to
see if it was placed.
--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987