[IP] I give up

I tried to use my virtual pc to access the mini med
site for that free usb device....no luck.
So I fired up the old laptop pc and went to the mini
med store, took a while to find the free usb but I
don't see how to order it!! The site claims it has
been ordered?
I give up!

 "Diabetes:Into The New Decade" a series of programs produced in 1990 but still
relevant today.
http://intonewdecade.blogspot.com/