RE: [IP] Mary Jane.. was GRAPE GLUCOSE TABLETS

Thank you Mr Wilkinson..

http://tinyurl.com/ysq39e
Mary Jane by NECCO

 IF you go to the website listed here and by John Wilkinson's post, you will see
at the bottom a choice of DIFFERENT versions of mary jane's.
 (Check Out Our Mary Jane. Products: Mary Jane Tub, Mary Jane Peg Bag, Mary Jane
Laydown Bag, Mary Janes, Mary Jane Salt Water Taffy Laydown Bag, Mary Jane
Peanut Butter Kisses)

 What I describe in the orange and black packages are MARY JANE PEANUT BUTTER
KISSES. which are the common type at halloween, and the peanut butter flavoured
taffy with peanut butter filling.

 But the light tan colour with the orange stripe is what the pkging of the 2#
bag I got yesterday

--
R. Leppanen