RE: [IP] Mary Jane.. was GRAPE GLUCOSE TABLETS

 Some people remember them by colour, which is technically derived from the time
of the year.
 That is why I put in the orange/black pkg colours down. To point out that some
might know what they are with the colour recognision.
 I have access to them year around, but they are more common at halloween, which
is orange/black.
But yes, they are also sold in a light tan colour wax paper type wrapper.
 I just bought a 2# bag yesterday (on a gift card that I was given to buy
special treats).
 Again, I specifically pointed out the colour of the wrapper for halloween, to
point out that others get them, and they are not exclusive to one part of the
world (US).

--
R. Leppanen