[IPn] IP member / grad student survey

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

One of our own is working on his doctoral thesis and would like a few
minutes of your time.

#######################

This is a survey conducted by Jesus Aranda, doctoral student in
clinical psychology at ArgosyUniversity in Dallas. This survey is
part of my dissertation project as a graduate student of
psychology.It should only take less than 5 minutes to complete

The purpose of this study is to investigate whether a person's self-
esteem is related to how well he or she is controlling their blood
sugar. Also, this study will  compare the self-esteem of individuals
using multiple injections and insulin pumps.

this is the link to the survey....
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=930126

Best regards on behalf of Mr. Aranda and myself,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers
..