[IP] stunning

 I have not been on the board awhile and some of you probably haven't missed me
or my smart ass style....although there are a goood number of you who I miss!

 So, I checked in today and was laughing a little bit about the sheet volume of
posts devoted to candy and necco wafers and mary janes, and not one person
replied in response to Valerie Adams who just started her Dexcom.

 Yeah, of course we can talk about whatever we like, and god knows I have done
my share of ranting about oreos and chinese food, but DANG I was so happy for
Valerie and wish her a bunch of luck with this! I look forward to hearing her
updates on how it goes. I am considering a CGMS myself and will be doing a
search of the archives for relevant information. If anyone wants to share their
personal experiences with me, please write me off the list, since I don't get to
come visit every day

Sara Smarty Pants