[IP] Starting Symlin and very excited!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say I've found a good endo and am starting Symlin Monday
morning. I have read thru the archives and appreciate learning about using
dual/ square waves and that many of you have had good experiences. And
I've ordered my carelink USB fob- thanks for the tip!

Would love to hear more feedback/ tips from anyone willing to share,
either on or off list. What do you all do for exercise/ ex carbs since
this seems like it's likely to make me go low with exercise around the
same time as I inject and that ingestion of carbs would be slowed down? I
have a dog training business in the evenings so I'm not going to be in a
gym, but I'll be running around chasing dogs. Do I just give even less
insulin with my dinner? And how far ahead of time do you all inject before
eating or bolusing? I know, MMMV :)

I'm so excited... I'm really hoping this will help. And *really* looking
forward to the weight loss bonus!

thanks!
Leann Harris
Richmond Va
dxd 8/2000 age 27
pumping since 9/2000

--
Folk will know how large your soul is, by the way you treat a dog.
- Charles F. Doran