RE: [IP] Re: Minimed and alarm

I have a MM 512 and that is the only thing I have to complain about - I
usually can't hear it alarm when I am awake - let alone when I am asleep!  I
wish there was some way to adjust the volume on the alarm - do any of the
other pumps have that capability?  My son is always telling me, 'Hey Mom -
you're beeping', but he is going away to college in the fall......... don't
know what I will do then!Deb Downs dx 10/1986
MM512 1/2004> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:42:12 -0400> From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP] Re:
Minimed and alarm> > On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:44 PM, <email @ redacted>
wrote:> > My daughter (17 years old) currently has a 715 Minimed pump, and the
alarm> > on it is very quite. We are considering using the Minimed continuous>
> monitoring system and I'm wondering if the alarm will be any louder than on>
> her current pump. Because of extreme highs and lows, we need something> >
where the alarm will wake her up at night, especially once she is in college.>
> Nope, its no louder. Yes, I have the same problem.> > > -- > George E
Eberhardt> (732) 224-8988> .>