RE: [IP] And yet another study released....

Take a deep breath folks, yet "another study" about the link between
diabetes/insulin and another unfortunate disease - Alzheimer's Disease.  I
don't mean to be the bearer of bad news if you have not yet seen or heard
about it.  The link is shown below.

It can be quite discouraging to us all when we "just happen? to notice" an
article, the headline stating the words diabetes or insulin.  I assume that
we all must face it as reality, just a part of what we must contend with.

Depression is linked to living with diabetes...and I am confident that it is
not uncommon with other chronic diseases people have to live with. Perhaps
the "key word" here is LIVE/LIVING.  Important to continue to live and
participate - and with that said, some humor and whatever positive attitude
we can muster!

I so appreciate seeing this reflected in the IP posts!  Thanks to all!

Elaine
In MN  dx'd > 37 yrs ago 522MM with great success

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20080409/insulin-trouble-tied-to-alzhei
mers?src=RSS_PUBLIC