Re: [IP] Re: Minimed and alarm

My MM 722 is also very quiet and I miss the alarms most of the time.

Kathie

----- Original Message ----
From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:44:31 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: Minimed and alarm

My daughter (17 years old) currently has a 715 Minimed pump, and the alarm
on it is very quite.  We are considering using the Minimed continuous
monitoring system and I'm wondering if the alarm will be any louder than on
her current pump.   Because of extreme highs and lows, we need something
where the alarm will wake her up at night, especially once she is in college.
Thanks for your reply.
Dale