Re: [IP] Re: Sharps containers

John, I took the bait and filled out the application as you suggested.  I
did check "no" that I was not on ENBREL---we'll see if I end up getting a
sharps container or not.  It's defintely worth a try but I'm not certain why
they would be providing me with something for nothing.  It's been quite
awhile since I had a free lunch.  Thanks for the heads up though!!!  Steve