[IP] Just started my Dexcom 7!

I'm really excited! I had my training yesterday and am having a ball with my
new technology.

I have to say, the scariest part for me was fear of inserting the sensor.
While it has a device, you still have to manually push the plunger to insert
it. I'm happy to report that it was no big deal, didn't hurt a bit and I
can't even tell I'm wearing it.

So far so good and I've only had a couple vibrating alarms due to being low.
It was encouraging to see a nice flat line all night hovering at 100!

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com