[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #842

Hi All,
 I'm still around, now I am having a serious problem. My pumps warrente expired
in February. I called CIGNA and Medtronic a denial letter was sent. They said a
loaner pump would be sent if this one breaks. I thought when the warrente
expires we get a new one. I am not happy with CIGNA at all. A loner won't do me
any good when I should have my own. Is there any action I can take to make sure
I get a new updated pump. Thank you for all your help in advance.
--

Remember to play after every storm.
Mattie Stepanek

A voice for the Horses and the Rescues that support them.

www.scrrescue.org.