----- Original Message ----
From: Leppanen email @ redacted

<<Must only be sold on the East Coast>>
<<Must be an East Coast thing>>

I beg to differ. I just posted what they were just a minute or two ago. I am
NOT on the east coast, but the west coast. I usually see them in packages of
little bite size pieces (similar in size and style of reg. taffy) in orange and
black wax paper (individually wrapped in one colour or the other).

--
R. Leppanen