[IP] re: Grape Glucose Tablets

 I use Necco or jelly beans or glucose tabs. My problem with the Neccos and
jelly beans is I like them too much and don't know when to stop eating them,
especially if I am too low--like the 30's or 40's. I have a tendency to overeat
them. If I use the glucose tabs I prefer the mixed fruit--the pineapple are my
favorite flavor--and I use 3 or 4 of them. Grape is my least favorite flavor, oh
and the orange!

Good luck in finding your grape flavor!

Debbie and Samina from Western Kentucky--USA