Re: [IP] Mary Jane.. was GRAPE GLUCOSE TABLETS

<<Must only be sold on the East Coast>>
<<Must be an East Coast thing>>

 I beg to differ. I just posted what they were just a minute or two ago. I am
NOT on the east coast, but the west coast. I usually see them in packages of
little bite size pieces (similar in size and style of reg. taffy) in orange and
black wax paper (individually wrapped in one colour or the other).
 .. West coast enough that I am 9 hours from San Fran, 4 hours from Seattle,
5-5.5 hours from Vancouver BC Canada, 35 minutes from Mt Hood, 2 hours from Mt
St Helens (by car or ~1h by the way of the birds), and about 75 minutes from the
pacific ocean.

--
R. Leppanen