No Subject

 I read the prescribing information, and honestly, it does NOT state how long it
is good for, therefore I would assume that if the tip has not touched anything
(encluding the eyeball itself) that it could be used for the full course of
treatment.
 The package insert DID state however, After you have used all doses, there will
be some COSOPT left in the bottle. You should not be concerned since an extra
amount of COSOPT has been added and you will get the full amount of COSOPT that
your doctor prescribed. Do not attempt to remove the excess medicine from the
bottle.

http://tinyurl.com/44kr45

--
R. Leppanen