Re: [IP] GRAPE GLUCOSE TABLETS

My son hates the flavor of them for the most part and he gets headaches
from them. The only ones he'll use are the Walmart brand fruit punch flavor.

We pretty much strictly buy Smarties now. I get the large bags of them
at Walmart. They dissolve quickly in his mouth and work as fast at
glucose tabs and they don't give him headaches.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash