[IP] Re: Sharps containers

<<From: Garry Billick <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Sharps containers
I've seen some of the larger, hospital sized sharps containers run
about $20.00-$30.00.  The lowest I have ever seen a small Becton-
Dickinson sharps container is $10-$12>>

Well, if you click on the link, you will see one for $2.99. And it's not that
small. If you are just depositing needles and lancets, it will last quite
awhile. I have had mine for at least three years.
B-D container: http://tinyurl.com/6s78mp
J. Parsons