RE: [IP] Early morning dizziness

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise Bricher
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Early morning dizziness

Have you called your doctor?  Denise Bricher

Diane J. Hudson wrote:
> I've had four spells of extreme dizziness while in the shower first thing
in
> the morning. The first time I had brushed my teeth and then began
showering.

I totally agree with Denise.  There can be a number of reasons for your
dizziness.  A year ago I had falling, feinting spells.  It turned out to be
seizure brought on by my body chemistry going crazy (dehydration and
electrolytes).  I'm 62 and don't have any major blockages, but one never
knows.  Please call your doctor and have him get some tests done.
Dick