[IP] Early morning dizziness

I've had four spells of extreme dizziness while in the shower first thing in
the morning. The first time I had brushed my teeth and then began showering.
Actually passed out and fell to the floor from the shower sheet. My BG had
been100 before brushing my teeth and I felt fine.

The second and third times my BG was 121 and 115. Those times I was very
dizzy, but managed to remain conscious.

This morning my BG was 121, no wooziness, but nearly lost it in the shower.

Haven't had this happen before. I am maxing out on Tylenol for pain -- per
doc's instructions -- I can double the dosage. Is this related, or is
something else going on??

I'd surely appreciate any help y'all can give me on this.

I can always switch to showering at night, I guess. And maybe that's a
solution I should consider anyway, since I'm incredibly stiff and sore when I
first get out of bed.

I can hardly wait for the back surgery!! Who'd have thought that.

Diane