Re: [IP] Eye drop question

Jenny wrote: >>>I use Cosopt eye solution, one in the morning.<<<

I have been using Cosopt for glaucoma for about a year. My Rx gets me
a 10 ml bottle which seems to last between 60 and 90 days, taking one
drop in each eye, twice a day. I started keeping track of the date I
started each bottle after I had difficulty seeing the level of the
liquid remaining in the bottle. So I would say it seems to retain its
potency for at least 90 days, and perhaps a lot longer than that.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005