Re: [IP] FreeStyle Lite or Freedom Meter Free

R,

The Freestyle Freedom Lite that they are now offering uses only the
code-less strips.

At the bottom of the page, see near box of Lite strips:
http://www.freestylelite.com

See compatibility chart:

http://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/adc_dotcom/url/content/en_US/20.10.5:5/general_content/General_Content_0000266.htm

I'd hate for someone to get either meter thinking it will work with
their old coded strips.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash