Re: [IP] MM Sensors

I appreciate your thoughts and am blessed to be one of the fortunates to
have insurance coverage of my sensors.  I do disagree with you about MM not
being happy about using the sensors for over 3 days.  The 3 day window was a
result of FDA approval requirements and when I went through training it was
a kind of "use the sensors for 3 days "wink, wink" :-)"  I told the class
that I know of someone who had been able to get 41 days out of a sensor!
They were amazed at that.  I am changing my sensors just before my
transmittor goes down, so,  I am getting about 6.5 days per sensor.  I have
only been doing this for about 4 or 5 weeks and so am still very new to
CGMS.  I like it, although I am testing a whole lot more so that I can
verify the CGMS data against actual meter readings. In my mind, having to do
that kind of defeats the purpose of CGMS, right?  Well, I am learning a lot
about how my body is reacting to insulin, food and time of day and I am sure
that I will be able to reduce my finger sticks over time.  Cynthia