From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Diane Carter
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 4:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] GRAPE GLUCOSE TABLETS

 I was told not to use chocolate as there is too much fat and you don't
respond
as quickly. I prefer mild or juice or hard candies. I love the little
conversation heart packets..just the right amount. I carry them in my purse.

  Diane

Elizabeth Blake <email @ redacted> wrote:
  --- On Mon, 4/7/08, Marshall wrote:

> Personally, I'd rather have a SNICKERS bar.

So would I, but it doesn't work fast enough if my BG is seriously low!
Chocolate is great for a not-so-low low, or not quite low but heading that
way.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987