[IP] Boston Area: Walk this Saturday

 For those of you who are not attending the Insulin Support Group on Saturday
morning, following the meeting we will have lunch at:

  Watch City Brewing Co.
 256 Moody St
 Waltham, MA 02453
   (781) 647-4000   http://www.watchcitybrew.com/direct.shtml
  Followed by a walk around the Charles RIver. The walk should begin around 2
pm. If anyone wants to join us for lunch or just the walk please do. Let me know
if you are coming though, so we don't miss you. You can reach me on my cell
Saturday: 510-378-8312.

  Hope to see you then!

  Bev

 Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be
the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh