[IP] Updated profile Todd J.

On  Mon, 7 Apr 2008 "Todd J." <email @ redacted> wrote:

Todd J. <email @ redacted>
> I'm married with two kids. So far, no serious complications, but I have
trouble telling if I'm low, so I avoid
> spending nights away from home without my family.

I've been a diabetic a relatively long time (46 years) and pumped for the
last 27 of them :-].

I have almost no ability to 'feel' high or low blood sugar and know just the
headache you are having.

I've swapped to the 24*7 blood glucose sensor as a method of preventing
emergency room personel from visiting my home at all hours of the night and
day (and also to protect my fingers from being mistaken for sponges).

Note that the sensors are NOT a replacement for the meter (generally I'll
take a test on meter if the sensor gives me a reading out of range) BUT it
does help with both general condition && most important trend analysis (i.e.
blood sugar is stable, rising, falling)...

Yerachmiel