Re: [IP] Tamper Resistant (Locked) Feature on ANIMAS 2020

Well said, Garry!
I'm stunned how often I've spoken with someone who's either wearing a pump
or getting one and when I ask what kind, they'll say, "I don't know."

WTF?! I'd read through my manual more than once and knew my DVD front and
back before my trainer ever arrived. Took us about a half-hour to get me
started. There's a lot to be said for personal responsibility.

My two cents.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com