[IP] Animas - locked position

I have never "locked" my pump on purpose - but have had it happen to me at
various times - usually because I have "leaned" into the kitchen counter (or
something similar) when washing my hair in the sink, etc. and the pump which
is on my waistband in my front pocket must be pressing into the edge of the
counter "just right".  I don't hear it beep, etc. but I eventually notice when
I go to use it next time and it is "locked".  Was a real mystery to me the
first time it happened!

Trish