Re: [IP] Tamper Resistant (Locked) Feature on ANIMAS 2020

In a message dated 4/6/2008 5:46:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Anna  from Montreal
> Animas 2020 - pumping since January 2008 - self taught  so far -
> hoping Animas
> helps me find an English  speaking diabetic educator so I can use
> this pump to
>  it's full advantage.

Anna, it worries me that you are using the pump with no training.  I  believe
that no one should start pumping with no guidance.  Did you use a  different
pump before starting the Animas 2020?

Liz from Michigan