[IP] Sarah in Chicago

In a message dated 4/3/2008 3:44:19 P.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Sarah  <email @ redacted>
I am 26 years old and I have had type 1  diabetes since age 11. I've been on
the
pump for about 9 years and I  could not imagine going back to shots. I have
been
contemplating the  continuous glucose
Hi Sarah,  I did the Diabetes Training Camp for one week in Santa  Barbara a
few weeks ago.  I learned so much I could not even begin to share  everything
I learned unless I spent a few hours.  The staff was incredible  and it would
be the best one week investment you could ever make.  There is  one coming up
in Chicago soon.  diabetestrainingcamp.com
Thanks,
Linda