[IP] FreeStyle Lite or Freedom Meter Free

I haven't seen this posted yet, so thought I would share. If you've been
thinking about trying the new FreeStyle Lite meter, but haven't been
sure, here is an opportunity without any expense.

Both the meters use the new codeless strips.

I have heard that some have received a coupon in the past, and more
recently ppl are getting the actual meter.

http://www.freestylelite.com

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite