Re: [IP] Tamper Resistant (Locked) Feature on ANIMAS 2020

In a message dated 4/5/2008 5:44:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Screen  is saying "Locked". I'm thinking to myself - "what
the heck?".  I  didn't even know there was a "Lock" control on this pump (I'm
still new at  pumping).

I use the lock feature on my Animas 1250 all the time.  The only thing  it
does is protect the buttons from accidentally being pushed.  It does not  lock
the infusion of insulin.

I use the Inset 30s and really like them.  Sometimes it looks as if  the
 cannula isn't in far enough, but I keep an eye on my numbers after changing my
sets and if they stay good then I know the site is OK.

Liz from Michigan